- Analytic functions, Introduction to Complex numbers, Properties of Complex numbers, Some elementary functions, Basic properties of Analytic functions
- Cantour Integrals, Cauchy's Theorem, Cauchy's Integral Formula, Maximum Modules Theorem and Harmonic Functions.
- Series representation of Analytic Functions
- Convergent Series of Analytic Functions, Poer Series and Taylor Functions, Laurent Series and Classification of Singularities.
- Calculus of Residues, Residue Theorem, Evaluation of Definite Integrals, Evaluations of Infinite Series
- MappingElementary mapping, Basic Theory of Conformal mapping, Mobius Transformation.
1. W. Brown, R.V. Churchil, Complex Variables and Applications, Sixth edition, Mc Graw-Hill, 1996
2. J. Marsden, M. J. Hoffman, Basic Complex Analysis, Third edition,, 1999
1. Foundation of Mathematical Analysis
1. Quiz 1, 5%, 1395/7/6
2. Quiz 2, 5%, 1395/7/ 27
3. Midterm, 30%, 1395/8/11
4. Quiz 3, 5%, 1395/8/25
5. Quiz 4, 5%, 1395/9/23
6. Final, 50%
Time and Place: Sunday-Tuesday, 10:00-12:00 A.M., Class 2
Office hours: Sunday-Tuesday, 9:00-10:00 A.M.